Christmas gift wrapping inspiration
Who doesn’t love receiving a present that’s selected and wrapped with care?
How you wrap a gift is a lot like packaging design and branding. First impressions matter, and presentation can make or break your presents. So why not treat gift wrapping as importantly as the actual gift giving by adding a unique and personal touch to your presents.
Here are 9 of my favourite ideas for those in need for some last minute gift wrapping inspiration.
There are plenty of original wrapping papers, graphic stickers, creative labels, glittery ribbons and fun masking tapes to make your presents stand out. Or go “shopping” outside and spruce up your gifts with elements of nature. Sometimes a simple detail can make all the difference.
1. Recycling perfection. Magazine paper is perfect for wrapping small items like jewellery boxes. From www.readingmytealeaves.com.
2. Say it with a picture. Image from www.artifactuprising.com.
3. This lovely gift from www.nympheasfactory.com proves that a touch of gold is always a winner.
4. Who doesn’t love panda bears? Wrapping paper from Eef Lillemore, available at www.mollymeg.com.
5. With a gift wrapped like this, who cares what’s inside. Image from www.folkandfest.com.
6. This present made by www.ghirlandadipopcorn.com is pure magic.
7. A feather, a dymo and some tissue paper is all that’s needed to make this pretty package. Image from annixen.blogspot.be.
8. This diamond wrapping paper made by www.anmagritt.no might create some expectations.
9. Love this pine-tree themed gift by www.kellimurray.com.